PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Some of our homeless are runaways who have left abuse at home, only to learn that the street is meaner. We've met you and we know that you got into the life for food, shelter, clothing, and companionship. You're still young, though inside you feel old - like you've seen it all. But maybe it's time to take another road and go for the help that's offered. Check out Children of the Night. We hear they care, that they do good things...