Here is a blog of note out of New York City. It has been cold, windy, and wet in Los Angeles, and snow is visible in the mountains north of the city, where the National Forest meets the desert. We headed for the thrift stores yesterday to buy two of our newly homeless - just out of prison - brothers warm coats. There were no gloves or men's hats on sale there.
THIS IS TO YOU COLDWEATHER PEOPLE!
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL