This is a benefit at $18 a plate for those of you who have it... so that those of us who don't can be fed. The event is announced in the Jewish Journal of Los Angeles, and there will be a live webcast at www.JEWISHJOURNAL.com.
EVENT DATE is MARCH 24th, 2010 at 7 PM. Benefits SOVA Food program.
"LA IS THE HUNGER CAPITAL OF THE US, what would it take to feed everyone?
VALLEY BETH SHALOM is at
15730 Ventura Blvd. Encino, California 91436
"Arny" reported that though he has gotten housing through the Section 8 housing program while a resident at Los Angeles Family Housing, he has long used SOVA as a food resource when he cannot afford to buy enough of his own.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL