PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- COMMENT GUIDELINES AND EDITORIAL PRIORITIES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- HEADING FOR A HOMELESS SHELTER? GET YOUR ID, TB and HIV TESTS FIRST
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
Friday, August 12, 2011
HOMELESS TEENAGERS - SPOKANE WASHINGTON
Homeless Teenagers are often Homeless alone, without family. Often they have fled bad family life and been on the street in street families. Or left foster care without anywhere to go. Like the teacher says in this video, looking back, she knows there were homeless teenagers in her classes. Homelessness makes it real difficult to study and get good grades. A few who succeed anyway are the exceptions and make for good news stories and movies but the reality of poverty and even shelter life is that it's not the best atmosphere for studying and doing homework.