HOW MUCH OF YOUR SSI - SSDI - SS CHECK DO YOU USE FOR FOOD? DO YOU USE FOOD BANKS? WHICH ONE?
We're experimenting with the Ap on the side bar which tells us where some of those who are reading EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS are using computers. Although so far we see that this Ap is not close to keeping up with the stats that Google Blogger gives us, we see that a great number of hits have been for our post about CALIFORNIA RESTAURANT MEALS PROGRAM, SNAP-EBT-FOODSTAMPS.
If you are on SSI -SSDI - or SS you do not get SNAP-EBT-FOODSTAMPS too. That means that you have to use the money you have coming in for food.
We know of people who spend a lot of their week going on the bus from one food bank to another to get enough food free that they can eat and pay for a room for rent too. Carrying the food in roll carts and suitcases on the bus is difficult.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL