VETERANS AFFAIRS SUPPORTIVE HOUSING (V.A.S.H.)
HUD-VASH is a joint effort program between the Department of Housing and Urban Development and VA to move VETERANS and their families out of homelessness and into permanent housing by combining housing choice voucher assistance with case management and clinical services provided b the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Eligible for VA healthcare services.
Honorable or General Discharge from any branch of service.
Agree to on-going case management services
Must be CHRONICALLY HOMELESS (which is classified and 12 consecutive months or more of sleeping in a place that isn't meant for human habitation such as sleeping in a vehicle.. streets, and homeless shelters.****** or 4 or more homeless episodes of 15 days or more within 3 years and sleeping in a place that isn't meant for human habitation.
***** we love that homeless shelters are included in this list as not fit for human sanitation! So true!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA 213-389-1500
CONTACT VOA HUD-VASH
240 N. Breed Street
Los Angeles, CA 90033
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL