Publicis Blueprint unveils homeless title "The Real Picture"
LONDON – Publicis Blueprint, the customer publishing arm of Publicis Groupe, has launched The Real Picture, a new quarterly magazine written by the homeless for the homeless aged 16 to 25 living in London.The Real Picture's aim is to get young homeless people into work by offering them the opportunities they need to turn their lives around.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL