SPIRIT OF SANTA PAULA - nonprofit - feeds - warming center etc
Our services range from serving a generous and nutritious hot meal each week for 600 people to assisting the community with rental assistance and utility payments. Each Wednesday from the Presbyterian Church at 121 Davis.
We serve as advocate in Homeless Court, counseling at Richard’s Drop In Center for Homeless people. Open on Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 3 pm. It is located at 123 North 10th in the Century 21 Hometown Realty office.
Also located there is the food pantry, 15 refrigerators and freezers and our biblical counseling center and library. We met and greet people who are homeless. Many of the visitors just need a friend to help them connect with resources. They can check email or listen to the news. Veronica is supervisor.
Also Pastoral visits to the jail to working with parolees. We assisted in the Homeless Count for Ventura County and we do food rescue, provide a food pantry, and supervise a USDA food distribution on Saturday mornings. SPIRIT also provides counseling and neighborhood mediation for all ages.
We also provide free mediation and counseling services by appointment.
We need people to pray for us.
The work is hard but the worth it beyond measure.
Email Kay Wilson-Bolton at Kay@spiritsp.org 805.340.5025.
Dawn Bavero at firstname.lastname@example.org 805.302.9939'
Veronica Sandez at Veronica@spiritsp.org 805.625.4898.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL