WE KNOW PEOPLE, sane people, who are so stressed out from homelessness, even while living at a shelter or in their own RV, that they can barely cope. Months go by and they still haven't applied for Medicare, or made any phone calls to mechanics to get estimates for a repair, or sat down and asked the friend who has been holding some of their possessions just how long they will hold on to it.
While SOME homeless do have or get Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, or Severe Anxiety including Panic Attacks, most are stressed out from a lack of good sleep, irregular eating habits, and other health-zapping issues.
We've been reading around this topic, and will be posting some interesting information we've found on the internet about STRESS and THE HOMELESS.
And by the way, more than one homeless person has gotten themselves a prescription for MEDICAL MARIJUANA, which is legal here in Los Angeles County, to deal with their stress.
We say, do that before you buy illegal.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL