ASCENCIA WINTER SHELTER PROGRAM
NEW LOCATION OF SHELTER (note that this is not the same address as the program)
1219 Los Angeles Street, GLENDALE, CA 91204
Homeless Single Adults (18 years old and up). 80 Beds. If you are person 81 in line you will be referred elsewhere. First Come First sere. Arrive at the address above between 4:30 PM and 5:00 PM - important - no early line ups/loitering.
If you are working and cannot arrive that early, please call first
(818) 246-7900 extension 100
BURBANK CLIENTS CAN RECIEVE BUS TOKENS AND OTHER INFORMATION THROUGH
BURBANK TEMPORARY AID CENTER
1304 West Burbank Blvd.
(818) 848-2822 extension 104
Actual address of
ASCENCIA ACCESS CENTER
(i.e. intake and interviews for program other than first come first serve shelter above.)
1851 TYBURN STREET
GLENDALE, CA 91204
(They can use volunteers and food donations.)
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL