DISCOVER LA - DISABILITY ACCESS - PLACES TO GO THINGS TO DO
Los Angeles is one of best cities in the country to visit for those with disabilities, offering convenient access to transportation and attractions throughout the city. Los Angeles International Airport provides various services for the disabled, including ground transportation and wheelchair services. Access Services is the LA County Consolidated Transportation Services Agency (CTSA), which provides a shared ride service. All Metro Rail lines and stations are accessible to persons in wheelchairs, while Metro buses are equipped with automatic wheelchair lifts. LA’s most popular attractions provide disabled access, including elevators and ramps at the California Science Center, wheelchair seats at Dodger Stadium, wheelchair service at The Grove, various rides and attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood, and many more. With access to transportation and attractions across Los Angeles, visitors with disabilities can experience the best of LA.
LOTS OF INFORMATION HERE so you CAN SO GO ON DATES!
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL