Bad news for those who have been going to the SOVA METRO LOCATION. The landlord raised the rent to unaffordable and that location will close in a couple weeks..
Beginning in JULY 2016 there will be expanded hours at the other TWO EXISTING LOCATIONS in VAN NUYS and at PICO-ROBINSON.
SOVA NEEDS A JEWISH PHILANTHROPIST TO BUY THEM A BUILDING! Come on! We keep reading about Jewish Philanthropists in the Jewish Journal. Millions going out of the country to Israel. Philanthropists who are REAL ESTATE WEALTHY (while little to no affordable housing is being built.) You'd think the GUILT FACTOR WOULD KICK IN and SOMEBODY would step forward and BUY SOVA A BUILDING.
The location at 16439 VANOWEN STREET at Vanowen and Havenhurst WILL BE OPEN SUNDAY MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY starting July 5th.
JFSLA SOVA ORG
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL