REACHING OUT CALIFORNIA
According to the most recent count by the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority, there are 46,874 homeless people in Los Angeles County. With only 12,347 shelter beds available, 34,527 homeless people in Los Angeles have nowhere to sleep other than on sidewalks, in doorways, and on bus benches.
Their problem is our problem. With your support, we can do something meaningful to change the dark and lonely world of the homeless in our community, one life at a time.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL