We've heard certain men bragging that now that they've "gone homeless" and are staying at a shelter and on GR or other benefits, they no longer have to pay any child support. They say the state sends their ex a letter.
These men may be relieved of having to find a job, support themselves, or their children, at least for a while, and maybe they've been trying and are stressed out or broken, but it bothers us that they might go so far to revenge the mother of their children that they have ruined their own lives in the process.
The cost of living in Southern California is high and sometimes unemployment is the beginning of the tumble into homelessness. Once homeless its difficult to get back up and into a regular life.
While we'd love some commentary on this issue, and we know not everyone with financial problems is a fraud.
Our question to these men is DON'T CHILDREN DESERVE BETTER?
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL