We are concerned citizens, homeless service agencies, and representatives of government, religious, and civic organizations. We are housed, homeless, and formerly homeless—all working to coordinate services, find and fill gaps in needs, and determine ways to end homelessness in Long Beach.
HOMELESS LONG BEACH - LINKS TO HELP - VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS
multiple resources for food, clothing, shelter, tutoring for children, medical and dental care, from Governmental, Catholic, Christian, Lutheran, etc... including CENTROSHALOM
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL