The COLD WEATHER SHELTERS, usually in National Armories, are closed in Southern California as of last week. This means that anyone who was not accepted into a program is back on the streets or parks in sleeping bags, tents, and so on. We want to send our blessings to those who have not made it into a program. But programs are NOT for everyone!
If you are having drug or alcohol addiction problems, or you are a battered woman, THERE ARE ALWAYS PROGRAMS READY TO TAKE YOU, most funded by the government. IF YOU ARE READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER BEGINNING NOW, then look into these programs. Some of your friends may have been in them... some may have moved on to greater things.
You may have already graduated from a program and relapsed. Maybe it wasn't the program for you.
We would like to hear your opinions of your program!
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL