PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
LANCE STEWART and ADIN KOLANSKY CITIZEN POVERTY ACTIVISTS DISTRBUTE BURGERS POPTARTS WATER to the LA HOMELESSa
NY DAILY NEWS MCDONALDS BURGERS FOR THE HOMELESS BY Rebeca Ibarra
Lance Stewart and his lifelong friend Adin Kolansky pass by dozens of homeless people on their nightly jogs down Hollywood Boulevard.
"I always wish I could help them," Stewart told the Daily News.
So Steward did – and Kolansky got it all on camera. ...
Once the burgers ran out, Stewart went into a Rite Aid and spent $100 more on Pop Tarts, Lunchables and water.
They handed out food for about six hours, Stewart said.
Their kind gesture went viral in less than two days. By Saturday afternoon the video had been viewed more than eight million times.