- Our Chronic Homeless Initiatives reach out to the most vulnerable homeless individuals in Venice and Santa Monica and help them transition into permanent supportive housing.
- Veterans Administration Supportive Housing (VASH) works with the V.A. to provide housing and long-term case management to homeless veterans.
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families assists homeless/very low-income Veteran households with rapid re-housing, housing maintenance, and homelessness prevention services.
- Housing for Health helps high utilizers of LA County public health resources obtain and maintain permanent supportive housing.
- Homeless Family Solution System provides short-term rental assistance, resource referrals, and case management to homeless and at-risk families in an effort to support housing stability.
- Housing Services assists homeless and low-income households in securing and/or maintaining voucher and project-based permanent housing.