What value does PATH bring for the local Santa Barbara community? PATH offers...
- A customized approach for reducing homelessness in Santa Barbara
- Best practices that have been proven in other communities
- A focus on measurable, achievable outcomes
- A priority on improving local neighborhoods
- A deeper level of client-centered programs and operational expertise
Onsite programs at the interim housing facility embody a "one-stop shop" model of integrated housing and resources, designed to reduce barriers for people experiencing homelessness so they can access the support they need - all under one roof.
Programs focus on the following:
- Permanent Housing Support
- Employment & Job Training
- Respite Care, Healthcare Coordination & Wellness Programs
- Recovery & Community Re-integration
- Rental Assistance & Rapid Re-Housing
- Neighborhood Connections & Healthy Communities
- Community Kitchen & Food Re-Distribution
- Support for Veterans
We think that the RESPITE CARE IS MOST IMPORTANT. People who are too ill or weak to be homeless cannot focus on moving forward. They are the most stuck in survival.