PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL
Saturday, October 17, 2015
MEETING EACH NEED WITH DIGNITY = MEND CHARITY NAVIGATOR GIVES IT FOUR STARS
MEND offers a shower program to its homeless clients and those who otherwise do not have access to a washroom. In 2014, the program provided access to 1481 showers, and volunteers dedicated 717 hours to make this possible. Information about the shower program is distributed to various homeless service agencies. Once a client registers with MEND, he or she can use the shower facilities every Tuesday.
In addition, all day Tuesday, MEND’s homeless clients have access to toiletries, hot meals, a box of nutritious food meant to last 3 to 4 days, clean clothing, and MEND’s wide array of referral services.