PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL
Sunday, December 6, 2015
NEZZI WADE - AFFORDABLE HOUSING ALTERNATIVES
TIMES STANDARD - TINY HOUSES - OPTIONS FOR HOUSES - AFFORDABLE HOUSING ALTERNATIVES full article
EXCERPT: The first-ever “Tiny House Expo” will be held Saturday from noon to 6 p.m. at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 24 Fellowship Way. Affordable Homeless Housing Alternatives is sponsoring this expo of small, affordable living units for the homeless in a village setting. It will feature Humboldt-made dwellings that can provide legal, safe, warm and dry places to sleep for those who need them.
Guests at the free expo can tour examples of tiny houses in a village set-up, temporary shelter/tent camps, car camping and more. Activities typical of community life in villages and camps will be part of the event, including a bike kitchen, solar-powered equipment, cottage industry demonstrations, animal kennels and writing groups.