412 S. Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91105 626-240-4550
The 56-bed Adult Center provides homeless men and women with a safe, substance-free shelter, meals and supportive services. The Adult Center is also home to our Community Meals and Shower programs.
Persons interested in accessing the Adult Center can either be referred through CES, or meet with the shelter intake coordinator Monday-Friday between the hours of 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm on a first come first serve basis. A clear TB test and verification of homelessness are required prior to being interviewed for shelter. If you need help obtaining a verification letter or a TB test, we can help.
- More than 180 homeless men and women live at the Adult Center each year.
- The average length of stay is three months.
- Residents meet with their case manager weekly to address the issues that led to their homelessness.
- Residents receive services to improve their physical, mental and financial well-being.
- All residents save 70% of their income towards future housing.
- More than 60% of residents exiting our program move on to stable housing.
PLEASE NOTE that as of SPRING 2016 we have heard that this nonprofit may be completely or partially shut down but is still asking for and getting funds. PLEASE PHONE THEM and ASK THEM SPECIFICALLY WHAT SERVICES THEY ARE USING FUNDS FOR, IF THEY ARE STILL HELPING HOMELESS PEOPLE IN PASADENA, etc. We look forward to more information from YOU!