URBAN ANGELS hot meals for street homeless in San Diego
From cooking to serving to cleaning, Urban Angels runs the entire kitchen at Connections Housing, a state of the art service center and residential community designed to reduce street homelessness. We provide food services to Connections residents 7 days a week, every day of the year.
Urban Angels also assists with feeding services every Wednesday at The Salvation Army.
We like it when volunteers actually interact with homeless people. Although some people think this is because volunteers need to know that homeless people are human beings, it's also because some homeless people need to know that volunteers are human beings. After experiencing a lot of rejection, censure, and discrimination, homeless are no longer sure.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL