PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL
Monday, February 3, 2014
ARE YOU UNABLE TO AFFORD A ROOM IN A HOUSE ON YOUR DISABILITY CHECK?
We keep meeting people who have a small income from Disability but, because of the high cost of living in Southern California, cannot even afford a room for rent. About $500 a month is all they have for that room - hopefully with kitchen. Most of them say they would like to live in a van. YOU?