LA TIMES OP ED - Mollie Lowery on HOUSING FIRST
Utah announced recently that, in the last 10 years, it has successfully housed 91% of its chronically homeless population: 1,764 out of 1,932 people. There are now fewer than 200 chronically homeless people in the entire state. By contrast, Los Angeles County's chronically homeless population rose from 7,475 in 2013 to 12,356 this year, according to the latest estimate.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL