LATIMES EDITORIAL - HOMELESS OP TO EXPUNGE CRIMINAL RECORD
In an attempt to end that cycle, City Atty. Mike Feuer has announced a plan to hold at least six "citation clinics" each year for three years around L.A. County. The clinics, which will be funded by the county at a cost of about $800,000, will work with homeless people to wipe out these fines and erase their records of citations and even the bench warrants in some cases, according to the city attorney's office. In return for the help, they must first start participating in social service programs and complete some community service work.
OC REGISTER on LOS ANGELES PROGRAM
We don't think most of the 60,000 plus homeless in Los Angeles are SERVICE RESISTANT.
WE THINK MANY HAVE GIVEN UP WHILE ON WAITING LISTS!
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL