NATIONAL HOMELESS ORG - and the MEMORIAL DAY FOR HOMELESS link to resources, registries for events, and where you can attend.
National Homeless Persons' Memorial Day takes place each year on the longest night of the year, December 21st.
The 2015 National Homeless Persons’ Memorial Day will take place on Monday, December 21st.
Anyone can coordinate an event including advocates, service providers, organizations, homeless and formerly homeless individuals/families, religious leaders, city representatives, students, and concerned citizens.
Perhaps one of the most DISGUSTING experiences one of us had was living in a shelter that they did this little MEMORIAL DAY SERVICE for the people who had died at the shelter that year, but they had just CLEARED THE PLACE OUT by throwing others out, like they were sending those other people, who were back to living behind stores, to their death.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL