We can't recommend any particular cell phone provider but if you want to tell us about a good or bad experience with one, please leave a COMMENT!
So here is our list!
1) Because working phone booths are hard to find and you can't get a return phone call on them and you probably can't loiter near a phone booth.
2) Because free phone service lets people who've been paying for phones and service use that money for something else they need.
3) Because a homeless person with a cell phone can call 911 if they need help - police - ambulance - just like most people who are not homeless can.
4) Because you can communicate with places and people that may help you, such as Social Services, Shelters, and Employers.
5) Overall with a phone you're less isolated and more connected as a human being.
6) Cell Phones allow you to connect with people who would be LONG DISTANCE calls otherwise, like your family or old friends, maybe people who can help you or take you in.
7) They work when it comes to passing as not homeless!