HESPARIA STAR - SAN BERNARDO HOMELESS PROGRAM
"Help for the homeless will be the topic at the High Desert Resource Network (a program of the Academy for Grassroots Organizations) from 9 to 11 a.m. Sept. 4, at the Desert/Mountain Educational Service Center, 17800 Highway 18 in Apple Valley.The H.O.P.E. (Homeless Outreach and Proactive Enforcement) Team was created in January by San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon to address the quality of life issues for the homeless community in San Bernardino County. The four-person team goes into the homeless camps and attempts to connect the inhabitants with available resources throughout San Bernardino County. By networking with non-profit, faith-based and government entities the H.O.P.E. Team seeks to give incentives to the homeless population to break the cycle of incarceration or addiction by getting them back into mainstream society and on the road to success."
SBC COUNTY SHERRIFF CONTACT
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL