IMPERIAL VALLEY FOOD BANK - AN INDEPENDENT NON PROFIT - MULTIPLE PROGRAMS
Weekend Backpack Program
We partner with 35 schools in Imperial Valley to distribute close to 600 backpacks of food for children for the weekends. Many students in the Imperial Valley qualify for free and reduced fee breakfasts and lunches, and may not know if they'll have food to eat over the weekend without the Backpack Program. Please contact Cecilia (email@example.com), 760-370-0966 for more information.
Mobile Food Pantry
Thanks to a generous donation from the WalMart Foundation, we are able to bring food to the rural communities in our Valley. We go to Winterhaven, Bombay, Ocotillo, Seeley, Calipatria, Niland, Westmorland, and the Salton Sea. Please contact Cecilia (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 760-370-0966 for more information.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL