CHANNEL 3000 - Children - CARE PACKAGES FOR HOMELESS - Waunakee Wisconsin article by Matthew Simon - go to link for video
FACEBOOK PEOPLE PAYING IT FORWARD
“I think it's so important we show our children how to be involved in the community, be thankful for the things they have and really pay it forward anytime they have to do so,” organizer Lisa Whiting said.
A few years ago Whiting’s daughter caught her throwing away travel shampoo, and came up with the idea of saving them and giving toiletries, food and warm clothing items to area homeless.
What started as a small, family pay-it-forward project for the last couple of years, grew into a large community affair this year. Whiting credits a simple Facebook post for the more than 230 care packages collected."
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL