LA TIMES HOMELESS TO JAIL, FOSTER HOMES HOSPITALS? full article
The homeless services institutions cannot effectively combat much less eradicate homelessness" in the face of the enormous in-flow, said Phil Ansell, a top social services administrator heading the county's homeless initiative.
Thursday's meeting was one of 18 the county has called to develop a plan to fight homelessness, which increased 12% countywide over the last two years, encompassing 44,000 people living in rattletrap vans and unsightly encampments across the region.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL