COMMODITY SUPPLEMENTAL FOOD PROGRAM for SENIORS age 60 and over
Income limit for one person is $1,276 per month. Two people $1,726 a month.
You can authorize someone else to pick up your food box once a month.
To sign up come with picture id that has date of birth as well as proof of income such as a bank statement, check stub, benefit award letter, SSI or Pension.
FREE FOOD KIT ONCE A MONTH FOCUSING ON SENIOR NUTRICIAN includes meats, canned fruits and veggies, dry milk and related products, cereals, grains, and (you've got us in suspense with this one" much more.
SALVATION ARMY BURBANK
300 East Angeleno Avenue
Burbank, CA 91502
9 am to 11 am
EVERY FIRST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH.
BRING YOUR OWN GROCERY CART.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL