NEED a JOB and HOMELESS? JUST UNEMPLOYED and AFRAID OF BECOMMING HOMELESS?
Work for Food Program accepts ready to work individuals who will receive an opportunity to earn a FULL TIME JOB, a fully furnished and permanent apartment, a monthly bus pass, food cards, free ID voucher, free meals, gently used clothing, and rewards based on hard work.
APPLICATIONS SUNDAYS ONLY at
1625 North Schrader Blvd. Hollywood (north of Selma, east of Highland Avenue.)
in the parking lot of the Gay and Lesbian Center (You do not need to be gay or lesbian)
NEW PARTICIPANT SCREENING 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (be in the gate before 11:30 AM).
Let us hear from you after you go through the screening!
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL