Los Angeles natives may have seen a copy of this newsprint mini paper that has listings for events and gatherings for social justice around libraries for years.
NOW THEY HAVE A WEB SITE AT CHANGE-LINKS-ORG .
Recently John Johnson had to put his paper on hold. He ran out of money. He has run the paper as a COMMUNITY SERVICE. He lives in poverty himself. He's getting food stamps. The newspaper has been his avocation, his life's work.
Organizations such as Coalition for World Peace, LA CAN MEETINGS for the Homeless Bill of Rights, and Minimum Wage activists list their meetings in the paper.
DO YOU WANT TO HELP?
If so you can call 818 782-1412
UPDATE SUMMER 2014 : John Johnson passed away and we don't know if the paper will still be published by others or not.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL