SUITS FOR SOLDIERS Michigan start up... A terrific idea... one that we hope can become NATIONAL.
SUITS FOR SOLDIERS CAN GIVE VETERANS VISION and HOPE FOR THE FUTURE
ONE PAST FUNDRAISER VIDEO - THE MAN WHO STARTED THIS ORGANIZATION WAS ONCE HOMELESS, HENRI LANDWIRTH - He left a concentration camp and was homeless.
"Very personalized giving!"
DIGNITY U WEAR PROFILE OF HENRI LANDWIRTH full article
"2000 – Dignity U Wear After moving to Jacksonville, FL, thinking he would retire, Henri founded Dignity U Wear, answering the need to supply brand new clothing, underwear and essentials to families and children who are homeless, battered, abused and left behind. To date, Dignity U Wear has distributed over 4.1 million pieces of clothing valued at over $71 million to 354,000 in 30 states. -
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL