TEMPORARY IMPAIRMENT - DISABILITY - ADA AMENDED by Kevin P. McGowan
A temporary impairment caused by an injury may be a covered “disability” under the ADA Amendments Act if it's “sufficiently severe” to substantially limit a major life activity, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit ruled Jan. 23 (Summers v. Altarum Inst., Corp., 4th Cir., No. 13-1645, 1/23/14).
This was recent and we'll wait to see if the ILLNESSES THAT COME WITH HOMELESSNESS such as the NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS OF LONG TERM SLEEPLESSNESS start to count!
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL