NY POST 50 HOMELESS SQUATTERS LIVE AT LAGUARDIA AIRPORT NEW YORK
Danielle Furfaro, Philip Messing and Georgett Roberts
(The language used in this article gives the reader the clear idea that the homeless are hated.)
At least 50 homeless people live inside the airport’s Terminal B, which anyone can get into without passing through security, sources said.
On one night last week, men and women were sacked out on cardboard that they had spread out over warm vents on the floor, a reporter observed. Others were curled up on chairs near Air Canada while televisions blared above their heads. A few were bunched together in couples, but most were solo and kept their distance from others.
Meanwhile, passengers tried to keep as far away as possible while they waited for their flights.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL