A PHYSICAL ADDRESS IS NEEDED.***
Our volunteer called 1-866-602-8861 to find out about CALIFORNIA's LOW COST AUTO INSURANCE. Here's what he found out.
1) The state itself does not insure the vehicle. They have a pool of companies that they send the paperwork to,
2) You must have a valid California Driver's License.
3) Your vehicle must be valued at $25,000 or less.
4) You must meet income requirements. $29, 700 a year for a single driver.
5) Be at least 19 years old.
6) Depending on the county you live in your YEARLY (ANNUAL) Insurance cost will be from $213 to $472.
7) You must have 3 years of good driving history. (Recent 3 years.) So this isn't helpful to someone who is just now getting an old vehicle.
8) They do not insure RV's.
9) Spanish is available.http://mylowcostauto.com RATE CALCULATOR and MORE INFO!
*** Our volunteer asked "What if you're homeless?" The person he spoke to said that a Post Office Box will not work but there are homeless insured who are using someone else's address nearby. We suggest to you that a shelter address should work for you.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL