Monday, April 30, 2012

WALK TO END GENOCIDE IN DARFUR , SUDAN, AFRICA : A GOOD CAUSE : NOW IF ONLY THEY WOULD STOP THE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF HOMELESS IN THE UNITED STATES

Linked here.
Will take place in Los Angeles on MAY 20 2012 in Pan Pacific Park.
contact:
5551 Balboa Blvd, Encino, CA 91316
818 501-1836

The organization is fund raising in order to provide vocational training for Congolese women, open a burn treatment center, provide education for children, medical treatment, and so on. A worthy cause, but one more organization that is going to the rescue of people in other countries while there is so much that needs to be done here. 5.4 million people have been killed in Darfur, Sudan since 1996. That's terrible but it is also the problem of the SUDANESE. This organization says they will work on genocide worldwide. We hope that includes the United States.


SOME OF US SEE THE WAY HOMELESS PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS A FORM OF ETHNIC CLEANSING OR GENOCIDE HERE IN THE UNITED STATES. ALLOWED TO SICKEN AND DIE ON THE STREETS. LIVING IN THE 3rd world RIGHT HERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A message from me, a formerly-homeless individual. I lived for 16 years in the outdoors. The last three years I worked 9 hours a day, 7 days a week in order to save enough money to get myself a place to live.

Unfortunately, I tripped and broke my ankle, so badly I had to have surgery. The hospital refused to take out the nuts, bolts, plate and other stuff they had put in me, leaving me crippled and in a wheelchair.

Because I am an ordained minister and never, ever did drugs, was not mentally ill, but a normal, hard working individual, I was railroaded into a facility where I witnessed actual genocide being carried out on a euthanize ward!

There is absolutely no way out of being homeless, unless you cooperate with the authorities, slander yourself for their benefit,
claim to do drugs or "hear voices". This leaves millions of Americans with NO HOPE WHATSOEVER, stranded outdoors BECAUSE YOU CAN'T LIVE IN A SHELTER WITHOUT BEING IN A TREATMENT PROGRAM. And once you accept a "treatment program" you become a PRISONER FOREVER!!!

Living outdoors forces a person to go without sanitation, to sleep in life-threatening conditions: cold, snow, rain, heat, and etc. Because of the deliberate forcing of the homeless to accept treatment programs, or die, I believe we are in a situation of deliberate genocide BY OUR GOVERNMENT here in the United States.

This travesty included TORTURE of myself by the hospital that falsely claimed I was "imagining my pain" so they denied me pain
killers. I suffered two years of agony at their hands, unable to expose their lies until I again twisted an ankle, and an x-ray revealed all the metal they had left inside of me!

I know for a fact that homeless individuals are being medically murdered here in our Nation's capital: Washington, DC

I would love to organize a big rally here, but would need help, as I am still wheelchair bound.

Please e-mail me at MeredithMaryRand@gmail.com.