IPLUS ORG - WANTS TO SEE MONEY GO TO THE HOMELESS INSTEAD OF SHELTERS
When they say "Help Us Keep Homeless Out Of Shelters"
Their focus is MONEY MANAGEMENT
I-PLUS (Independent Positive Living Under Supervision) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit social service agency that works to stem the issue of homelessness by ensuring that money intended for the homeless is disbursed properly. It arranges a bank account and works with landlords and other providers are paid for rent and utilities directly, with no intervention from the benefactor. I-PLUS aims to keep the homeless housed instead of in shelters due to poor money management.
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL