HUFFINGTON POST : ABRAMS : COLD WEATHER SHELTERS and HOMELESS COUNT
"Winter shelters for the homeless will open soon across the Los Angeles County region, where nearly 60,000 people -- the most in the nation -- live in what are considered to be inhabitable places. Beginning now and available through March, about 1,500 beds will become available to men, women and children in the San Fernando and San Gabriel valleys, as well as in Long Beach and other parts of Los Angeles County. Most begin allowing residents Dec. 1."
PAGES - POP UP AND BE SURPRISED!
- HOW TO USE THIS BLOG TO FIND SERVICES
- QUESTIONS FOR HOMELESS
- ASK THE SHELTER / NONPROFIT AT INTAKE
- BE A GOOD ROOM MATE AT THE SHELTER
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD CASE MANAGER?
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES - DMV ID - EMAIL - SNAIL MAIL -...
- WE WANT REFERRALS TO EBT FOOD - RESTAURANTS
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIET!
- FIND YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS / LOCAL and NATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL READERSHIP OF EXPOSE HOMELESSNESS
- CONTACT US - CONFIDENTIAL